::right now::

>> Wednesday, February 16, 2011


right now, I am ...




:: marveling .How it is acting like spring already.




:: plotting what we will be ordering in our seed order and planting in the garden when spring is here.




:: finishing up my MIL's stripy wooly socks.




:: stopping and pondering where I am in life and what goals I want to work towards.




:: wondering how time has gone so fast and how I am old enough to be a mom of a son who is married.




:: listening to Nicolas watching how they made the Lord of the Rings DVD's...again.




:: feeling like I am discovering so much and growing so much in my spiritual walk and learning so much more right now in my homemaking skills.




:: loving meeting so many new Sweet Sister's in Christ on blogspot. I am thankful I made the jump to come here.




:: hoping to get a lot more organised as this year progresses.




:: wanting more hours in my day to get to do all I want to and still have time to rest too. *grin*




:: thinking and thinking and thinking what I want to do in our little homeschool.




:: making many baby steps to much better health.




:: planning to try to make cottage cheese soon.




:: learning how to make my own beauty products and trying to expand my sewing skills. I got to get on my dream sewing projects soon.





:: thankful for all that has been given and not given. I am coming to a place of contentment.




11 comments:

Wendy February 16, 2011 at 7:50 PM  

Well, Mary, it sounds like I'd like to just sit down with you and a cup of tea and talk all these things! Me, too, ditto. Funny how our minds can be running on so many topics at once, huh? Thanks for sharing your thoughts and progresses...it's inspiring.

Cottage cheese, huh? I'll be interested to hear your report on that one. I'm going to try your recipe for homemade Grape Nuts this week; I copied from your HSB blog long ago. Need to modify it with stevia and part barley flour.

By the way, is your daughter-in-law all right from her snowboard accident?

Have a blessed Thursday!

Anonymous February 16, 2011 at 8:09 PM  

So sweet and a great list. Glad things are going so well for you and the family. :)

JoAnn

heritagemom February 16, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

Mary, I'm so glad to have met you here! I relate to this post--aging, thinking on so many different things. Homeschool has been changing, and I need to change with it as the boys get older...sigh. I'll be thinking of all these many things right alongside you!

Blessings,
Christine

Anonymous February 16, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

My dear friend...we seem to be in the same wave length :-)

I am now in the process of ordering the ingredients to make my own creams and lip balms and facial cleansers.

I already make my own soap for showering, but have yet to try the cosmetic aspect of it.

Sewing...Oh dear friend, I wish I lived closer, so we could get together and have a sew fest!

love,

Maria.

PS: I am glad that you made the move here too... :-)

Trish February 16, 2011 at 8:27 PM  

Wow - there's a lot going on your pretty head, Mary lol!
All very interesting too.
I'm so happy to have found a lovely blogging friend in you :-)
Have a wonderful day!!
love in Jesus..Trish

Dawn February 17, 2011 at 3:44 AM  

Dear friend,

It sounds like you are brimming with ideas. I am feel the same way right now. Maybe, it is the hint of spring we are seeing. I am glad I made it over here to catch up.
Blessings,
Dawn

Jennifer Hoots February 17, 2011 at 5:03 AM  

Amen to being content! And I am, too, so glad that we made the move here. :-) Have a wonderful day, my SSIC.

morningstar February 17, 2011 at 5:22 AM  

How is we are old enough to have a married child? Just when did that happen? Oh but it is sweet. A lovely season.
I too am seeing more and more signs of spring ( of course we are near as snow bound and cold as you have been). We have finches at the feeders! Cardinals too. And as dh proclaimed just yesterday "Green grass!"
The days are longer ( tee hee) as spring is almost here...but honestly I know what you mean. So much to accomplish and the day seems all too short.
Oh that we were neighbors so we could encourage one another with this sewing thing...I need someone to help me learn zippers and button holes and other seemingly hard stuff!
I am thankful for the long winter this year. It has given us much to think about and time to find contentment. I am praying that as the seasons change and life gets even more busy we can continue to be content.

morningstar February 17, 2011 at 5:35 AM  

This is for you! http://www.aholyexperience.com/2010/06/why-your-daily-push-practice-of-rest-pt/ I love this site and someday will purchase this book. Enjoy.

Far Above Rubies February 17, 2011 at 1:11 PM  

I'm so thankful for sisters on blogspot too.

God bless you,

Jasmine

Janettessage.blogspot.com February 26, 2011 at 1:21 PM  

Oh I so enjoyed this...so many of them thoughts of my own...like how am I old enough to have a son that is married, and I hope this year I can say, how can I be old enough to be a grandmother
Love the picture...oh, I want to make cottage cheese, sew some more, figure out where to go with my home school, and continue to grow in the Lord...also blessed by bloggers

This was a blessing to me today, enjoyed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP